Bed inside the Barracks - £145 per person (£580 per team)
Both options include your main meals (breakfast x 2, lunch x 1, dinner x 2), full mission information and equipment (except mountain bikes), maps, water, entry to Saturday's prize-giving/party and as much action and adventure as you can handle.
All participants also commit to a minimum fundraising target of £300 per person (£1,200 per team)– although we know that you will be aiming much higher than that in order to smash that target and help us to improve the lives of our Heroes.
M424 FOR YOU – Enlist Now!
To secure your place on Mission 424 for you and your team, all you need to do is to follow the link to enlist. To register you will need to have the following to hand:
- Nominated team captain! As a team captain at this stage you are primarily responsible for getting your team together and making the payment. For more information about team captains role please see the FAQs page.
- Make the payment for your chosen accommodation option on behalf of all 4 team members
- Please read and accept the Mission 424 Terms & Conditions
- Please note that you do not need to have all the details of your team members, only the team captain needs to register, you can send us the details of the other team members at a later date.
Is your company ready to step up to the mark and give your employees a team development challenge like no other? With communication, team work, problem solving and time management skills at the heart of success in this challenge, Mission 424 is a great way to build high performing teams at a competitive price in a unique environment while supporting Help for Heroes.
Mission 424 benefits your company by:
- Providing an all-inclusive team development opportunity
- Giving an insight into the military environment
- Encouraging staff interaction and bonding
- Improving morale and leadership skills amongst staff
- Supporting your training and development programmes
- Providing you with a unique addition to your CSR programmes
- Providing you with an innovative fundraising experience for Help for Heroes
With a variety of companies and individuals taking part in Mission 424 there will be excellent opportunities for branding, sponsorship and product sampling. By associating your brand with Mission 424 you can highlight your support for Help for Heroes, raise awareness of your brand, gain access to a number of companies and individuals participating in the event. For more information please email us.
If you like the sound of Mission 424 but taking part is not for you, there are other ways to get involved in the challenge and support Help for Heroes. We need volunteers to help us in a range of roles from playing the bad guy to marshalling a mission. Whatever you do you will be vital to helping us create a successful event. If you would like to volunteer, please email us for more information and let us know your availability over the weekend from Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd September 2013.